Regina Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners will help you protect, commercialize, and enforce your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, commercialize an invention, or maintain your competitive advantage, we have intellectual property services offering practical suggestion and effective and efficient services to clients.
Our expert lawyers are well versed in all the areas of intellectual property law. With our assistance, you could maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
Intellectual Property services consist of all that is needed to protect intangible assets, starting with preliminary clearance and infringement searches. Experts will provide opinions concerning industrial designs, trade-marks and patents. To be able to register intellectual property within Canada and the United States, your application will be prosecuted and prepared by trained trade-mark and patent agents and paralegals. Our intellectual property group has affiliates all over the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is experienced in the groundwork of patent applications in your particular technical field.
Intellectual Property services help clients in the commercialization and maintenance of intellectual property assets. The strategic business goals of clients would always be our top priority, and whatever guidance would be formulated to meet client goals. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Recommendation will include proper employment policies and agreements, ample agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general advice regarding the steps needed for the control and ownership of intangible assets, including trade secrets. Services involve the following:
- The groundwork of agreements to sell, acquire or license intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of various other agreements, like for example end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement, confidentiality agreement and distribution agreement, associated to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of companies and businesses featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our litigators skillful in intellectual property law are ready to enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend the rights of our clientele prior to levels of provincial and federal courts regarding whichever and all aspects of copyright, trade secret, trade-mark and patent law. The interests of clients would be represented with sound methods for solving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf